Terms and Conditions
Our Edu platform along with our training courses, workshops and events are operated by PRA-BVI and organized by hubplus events (“we”, “our”, “us”). We are registered under the laws of Dubai and have our business address at Level 6, Business Village, block B, Port Saeed, Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
All events & training related registrations are subject to our terms and conditions which are available below, please read them as they include important information.
By submitting your registration, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions in full.
- The payment shall be conducted either in cash, credit/debit card or bank transfer.
- The stated amount is exclusive of Withholding Tax and other duties, taxes and transfer related charges which if applicable are payable by the client in addition to the stated amount.
- The above-mentioned investment is VAT exclusive.
- A confirmation letter and invoice will be sent upon receipt of your registration. Please note that full payment must be received prior to the event.
- Only those delegates whose fees have been paid in full will be admitted to the event.
- If you are unable to attend, a replacement delegate will be welcomed in your place.
- If you cancel your registration or if you fail to attend the event a 100% of your total amount will be charged.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, PRA reserves the right to cancel the course, change the programme, speaker or topics.
- Selection of the trainer shall be at the discretion of PRA. Every effort shall be made to maintain continuity, but if necessary, PRA can change the trainer any time prior to commencement of the course.